The Cheetahs seek applicants for our Junior programme as we seek to entirely reboot the programme.The last two years have seen numbers that prevented us from properly competing.Whilst we plan not to compete in 2016, if numbers allow, we will reconsider arranging friendly games and even competing if average numbers give committee enough confidence to proceed.
- To work with the club management to manage the squad in all ways including registration, admin and members subscriptions.
- Have a duty of care to all (Players, Coaches, Supporters), at all times.
- Plan and implement a coaching and player recruitment strategy to grow the sport within the age range.
- To organise, schedule, and supervise practice sessions and scrimmages/pre-season games.
- Schedule competitions with the committee within the framework of the British American Football Association.
- To positively support and encourage those under your charge.
- To follow the principles of heads up football.
- To provide an update on activities at the annual general meeting on past progress, and future plans.
- To communicate with the committee and officers of the club as and when required.
- To co-ordinate equipment allocation with other teams when sharing training times.
- To secure relevant safeguarding and welfare clearances as required for themselves and their coaching staff.
- To recruit coaches and support staff from amongst the parents & ex players etc.
- Be able to demonstrate having worked with and motivated young adults in an organised environment.
- Have relevant and proven coaching experience.
- To be a minimum of BAFCA Level 1 or above certified with at least 2 years experience or ideally BAFCA Level 2.
- To be an exceptionally well organised administrator.
- To be able to demonstrate Heads Up Football techniques in all contact scenarios.
- To have First Aid certification and experience (desirable).
Closing date & Process:
11:59pm Friday 4th December 2015. Must be available for phone interviews that week and must be able to attend training and host a 30 minute drill section on Dec 13th. We will then conclude and appoint in December allowing for a fresh January 2016 start.