The Hertfordshire Cheetahs are looking to expand on their backroom staff with the appointment of a new Gameday Manager.
The Cheetahs have a strong following in Hertfordshire and the surrounding area and as a result we have seen support at our games of all age ranges increase. The appointment of a volunteer Gameday Manager gives us the opportunity to improve the experience for our fans.
The Gameday Manager will be required to:
– welcome the opposing team on game day
– procure food companies
– assist with setting up and clearing the field of play
– check home and away team rosters
– arrange volunteers for chain crew and Ball boys
– update the scoreboard and social media during the game
– assist with charity events
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who is interested in American Football or sports management to get closer to the game day action. The appointed volunteer will receive a Cheetahs polo shirt with their name and position embroidered and other benefits.
We are also interested in hearing from anyone who feels they could help the Cheetahs in any other capacity.
For more information or to apply please email email@example.com
Photo (c) Chris Coope