Are you an offensive positional coach looking for more responsibility? Would you like to work with young QBs in an exciting new pass-based offensive system? Then the Cheetahs could be for you!
After a 7-3 2017 season which included a quarter final playoff, the Hertfordshire Cheetahs are looking for a forward-thinking Offensive Coordinator to develop and implement a! Air Raid style playbook for 2018. We have a talented squad to work with, including many young players eager to learn. Come and be part of a new and exciting future!
The successful candidate’s duties will include:
1) Along with the Head Coach, you will develop a playbook to be implemented for the 2018 season and beyond.
2) You will plan valuable, stimulating and effective practice sessions for the Offensive players and squad.
3) You will be responsible for the development of all offensive personnel.
4) Whilst you would be reporting to the Head Coach, you would be given complete freedom on playcalling and techniques taught.
5) You would be responsible for the development of our existing offensive positional coaches within the system, and would be liaising with the Head Coach on any appointment of new or additional coaches on offence.
1) We’re looking for an experienced coach (minimum BAFCA Level One certified) who can develop, organise and motivate the offence.
2) Understand and coach the principles of heads up football.
3) An aptitude for coaching quarterbacks would be desirable.
4) First aid qualification is desirable
Interested? Send us an email at email@example.com outlining your credentials and why we shouldn’t appoint anyone but you by 10pm on Monday 11th September 2017.
If you would like to be considered for other coaching positions in the club please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.